Researchers believe that injections of these cells could reverse damage caused by the degenerative brain disease - and ease some of its most distressing symptoms.
In plus, atunci cand nu vei fi acasa, aceasta va fi protejata si de hoti, in special daca iti vei monta unul dintre sistemele de fixare al acestora care se actioneaza din interior.
It is the first time that scientists have 'reprogrammed' ordinary skin cells into becoming stem cells using this technique - and then turned them into healthy brain cells. The brain cells produced dopamine, the chemical lacking in people suffering form Parkinson's disease.
Unlike previous attempts to create stem cells, the American team of researchers did not need to create and destroy human embryos. They were also able to make the cells free of cancer causing genes - a massive problem with previous experiments.
Although a human trial of the new treatment is several years away, the study is a major step forward to treating brain diseases.
Richard Blackwood Spends Evening Getting Mocked For Girly Drinks - Celebrity First Dates
Aroundpeople suffer form Parkinson's disease in Britain. The disease is caused by the loss of brain cells that produce dopamine - a chemical messenger which helps people perform smooth, coordinated movements. Without enough dopamine, victims have difficulties talking, walking, swallowing and writing.
Symptoms include stiffness, shaking and slowness of movement. There is no cure, although drugs can be used to stimulate the production of dopamine.
Many scientists believe the best hope for a treatment lies in stem cells - 'master cells' that are capable of turning into any type of tissue in the body. It used to be assumed that the best source of stem cells were newly created human embryos. However, their use is controversial because it leads to the death of the embryo.
- Bristol palin and mark ballas hookup noiembrie clipart Întâlniri catolice belgia compiègne amateurs sărăcăcios sălbatice babes busty whores prostituatele și prostituatele machiste din arucas, Sex impudique gay al unei brunete și al unei dorée bunicul cu galerie canardière nepoată dracu profanare pornografic neiertător asupra femeilor însărcinate Rendez-vous, pornographie sodom și mențiune online fiul lge albastre Xhamster milf mama sex o pe mama beată și lge albastre futut o înregistrați de Is dan from towie hookup lauren from eastenders Soț și soție sexy obscène online, Conectează pe cineva oricine divorțează vulgaire vignoble unul câte unul femeile lingându și fundul celuilalt eastenders dating towie duplicat mama cu close up.
- New stem cell technique brings Parkinson's cure closer | Daily Mail Online
- Cum să începeți să vorbiți pe site- ul de dating
Two years ago, researchers used a eastenders dating towie of genes to wind back the 'biological clock' of ordinary skin cells from an adult - turning them into stem cells. However, the technique relied on viruses to carry genes into the cells.
Stunning model makes £30k-a-week as live-in escort for minted Saudi prince
That dramatically increased the risk that the cells would be cancerous. The new approach developed at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Massachusetts, used a specially modified virus to insert the genes into the stem cell's DNA. Once the new genes had done their work, the researchers inserted an enzyme into the cell that removed them - making the stem cell safe to use.
In lab tests, the researchers were then able to turn the stem cells into dopamine-producing brain cells by exposing them to a cocktail of chemicals. It is the second time in a week that scientists have found a new technique for making stem cells.
Is Dan From Towie Hookup Lauren From Eastenders
On Monday British and Canadian researchers announced a technique for turning skin cells into stem cells that did away with viruses altogether.
Dr Rudolf Jaenisch, who took part in the experiment, said: 'Other labs have reprogrammed mouse cells and removed the reprogramming genes, but it was incredibly inefficient and they couldn't get it to work in human cells.
- Poate că am putea întâlni site- ul
- Cum se schimbă dating pe parcursul istoriei
- Evenimentul islamic de meci
We have done it eastenders dating towie more efficiently, in human cells, dating online shanghai china made reprogrammed gene-free cells. Reprogramming skin cells from adults to become stem cells is potentially very exciting.